Specialized Specialized Epic HT Expert, carbon / charcoal
- 90 days for returns
- Returns are FREE
- Secure payment
- Guaranteed satisfaction
- Service à la clientèle from 10:00 to 21:00
Leverbaar in maat M
Levertijd: max 2 weken
Betalingsconditie: 50 % bij akkoord en 50 % bij oplevering.
Betaling kan velilig online via: Paypal, Creditcard, iDeal.
Je fiets wordt voorgemonteerd geleverd. Je hoeft alleen maar het voorwiel in te zetten, het stuur te verstellen en pedalen te monteren - zo eenvoudig.
Frame / geometry
- The frame is made of FACT 11m Carbon and scores with the proven XC 29 geometry. The Epic HT has a compact tube design with a focus on weight optimization, direct handling and best maneuverability at high speeds. For efficient power transmission contributes the 148 mm wide rear triangle as well as the triangular zones in the dropouts.
- FACT 11m carbon frame: "Functionally Advanced Composite Technology"; the higher the value, the more complex the production process and easier the frame, but also more expensive
- Internal cable routing: ensures a clean look and longer maintenance intervals
- 148 mm boost rear suspension
- floating axle
- XC geometry: uncompromising geometry with ultra-short chain stays and steeper control and seat angle for agile handling and direct power transmission; comparatively short wheelbase, longer top tube and relatively low bottom bracket center of gravity
The Rock Shox SID Brain suspension fork with 90 mm or 100 mm travel (size S) and 15 mm thru axle for high control, adjustable compression and rebound. The unique Brain system automatically differentiates between smooth and uneven surfaces, combining efficiency and control. You drive, the Brain thinks with you.
- 90/100 mm (size-dependent) travel
- adjustable damping / lockout
- 110 mm boost hub width
- floating axle
attachment partsThe new Roval Control carbon wheels are characterized by many high-quality features, such as an internal width of 25 mm and a new shape - traction, low weight and durability have top priority here.
- The noble SRAM GX Eagle 1x12 drivetrain works precisely and quickly, even under adverse conditions. The even wider translation allows for smaller climbs and faster speed phases.
- Wheelset with carbon rims
- SRAM GX Eagle: 1x12-speed drive with 500% bandwidth
- 12 courses
Category / area of application
XC-Race & Marathon: