Specialized Specialized Epic Comp Carbon Evo, carbon / green
- 90 days for returns
- Returns are FREE
- Secure payment
- Guaranteed satisfaction
- 3-7 working days
The developers have provided the ultra-light and efficient carbon fiber epic chassis with a mixture of components that increase the fun factor significantly without straining your account. The bottom line is this bike here. The Specialized Epic Comp Carbon Evo is proof that sometimes you can really have everything. Retractable seat posts and longer forks may look like an overkill on an XC bike. The Specialized developers see it differently. Epic Evos are not only fast, they are also better suited for masochistically long trips, multi-day stage races and fast backcountry missions. Suspension should always be quick. The ingenious Brain dampers blocked the undercarriage when the road was flat and then automatically opened oil flow or damping,innovation
- Overcoming gender stereotypes: Specialized developers have learned that the differences between two male drivers can be much greater than between a female and a male driver. This in turn means that it is contradictory, outdated and not enough to differentiate bikes by gender. Conclusion: The selection of components for the bikes is no longer gender-specific, but based on Retül's findings.
Frame / geometry
- The FACT 11M carbon frame combines rigidity, strength and low overall weight to create an incomparable race bike. The new geometry, the RockShox Brain damper and a travel of 100 mm make the Epic the best, handiest and fastest XC bike that you have ever ridden!
- FACT 11M carbon frame: "Functionally Advanced Composite Technology"; the higher the value, the more complex the production process and the lighter the frame, but also more expensive
- Rider-First Engineered: frames individually tailored to each size, based on performance parameters that were determined under real conditions; Optimization and improvement of driving characteristics
- Internal cable routing: ensures a clean look and longer maintenance intervals
- 148 mm Boost rear triangle
- floating axle
- XC geometry: uncompromising geometry with ultra-short chainstays and steeper head and seat angles for agile handling and direct power transmission; comparatively short wheelbase, longer top tube and relatively low center of gravity for stability
- An additional 20 mm of travel helps to swallow rough bumps on the trail even better. For this reason, the Evo was equipped with a RockShox Reba RL suspension fork with 120 mm travel.
- 120 mm travel
- adjustable damping / lockout
- 110 mm Boost hub width
- floating axle
Rear suspension / damper
- 100 mm travel
- adjustable damping / lockout
- FSR: With fully active, neutral FSR suspensions, Specialized Bikes have mastered practically every terrain for over 20 years. The system effectively decouples influences from the drive and braking, creating ultimate control, high efficiency and great comfort.
- AutoSag function: automatically adjusts the appropriate air pressure and negative travel ("sag") in the shock absorber
- Brain system: inertia valve in the area of the rear wheel axle; Decoupling the chassis from the movements by the driver
- With the SRAM NX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain, you have the opportunity to tackle any incline and shift quickly and precisely throughout - year after year.
- An X-Fusion Manic seat post gives you some of the necessary saddle lowering for steep descents, but also a 0 mm offset design that keeps your weight on steep climbs above the bottom bracket.
- Vario seat post: height-adjustable via handlebar remote control or with a lever under the saddle; on steep descents or winding trails, lowering gives you more freedom of movement
- SRAM NX Eagle: 100 percent compatible within the Eagle Ecosystem; 1x12-speed drive with 454% bandwidth
- 12 courses
Category / application (1 to 5 stars)
- XC-Race & Marathon: *****
- Trail: ***
Manufacturer Info Specialized
- We are riders - this fact has shaped every decision Specialized has made since 1974. Because there were no high-quality tires at the time, Specialized is committed to developing the very best tires. When the people around Specialized started to ride offroad more and more, they started producing their first mountain bikes. Because Roadies always wanted to drive faster and faster, Specialized invested in carbon development and built its own wind tunnel. And because Specialized realized that cycling could help school children learn, they founded the Specialized Foundation. Specialized. For riders, by riders.
scope of delivery
- 1 bike